"Kamishimo" ceremonial costume worn by samurai marks the beginning of Edo Komon, a world of minimal patterns.
It looks plain from a distance, yet surprisingly full of delicate and sensitive design when looked at closely.
- =ONLINE STORE=
- Please visit our online store. Various hand-dyed Edo-Komon stoles and neckties awaits you.
- HIROSE DYEWORKS ONLINE STORE
- =EVENT= "HIROSE COLLECTION 2021"
- Hirose Dyeworks presented its newest works at Matsuya Ginza (7th floor, Wanoza Stage corner) in Tokyo, between March 3-7, 2021.
- If you with to receive updates of Hirose Dyeworks, click the INQUIRY link on the bottom of this page and enter details. Thank you.
- Our "comment?" stoles can be purchased at Ginza Mitsukoshi Department Store (Main Bldg. 7th floor, Japan Edition corner), and also at Nihombashi Mitsukoshi Department Store (Main Bldg. 4th foor, Hanamusubi corner).