"Kamishimo" ceremonial costume worn by samurai marks the beginning of Edo Komon, a world of minimal patterns.
It looks plain from a distance, yet surprisingly full of delicate and sensitive design when looked at closely.
- GREETINGS FOR THE NEW YEAR!
- MAY 2020 BRING YOU MUCH JOY AND HAPPINESS
- Hirose Dyeworks will hold private exhibition in Paris this January 18-20, 2020. We will be delighted if you have time to visit us.
- EDO TOKYO KIRARI presente KOMON HIROSE
- Date: January 18th Reception 6:00pm-9:00pm
- January 19th-20th Exhibition 11:00am-8:00pm
- Venue:Le GALERIE PARTICULIERE
- Address: 16 Rue du Perche, 75003 Paris, France
- JAL in-flight magazine "SKYWARD" 2020 January version, and monthly magazine "Hitotoki" distributed in green car of Shinkansen bullet train will feature Hirose Dyeworks! We are so honored.
- If you with to receive updates of Hirose Dyeworks, click the INQUIRY link on the bottom of this page and enter details. Thank you.
- Our "comment?" stoles can be purchased at Ginza Mitsukoshi Department Store (Main Bldg. 7th floor, Salon de Kimono corner), and also at Nihombashi Mitsukoshi Department Store (Main Bldg. 4th floor, Hanamusubi corner).